dress/skirt: base exchange / sweater: f21 / faux vest: belk / black tights: c/o We Love Colors / hanakai wedges: c/o Blowfish Shoes / green hobo bag: Le Mode Accessories / bracelet: c/o PoshLocket
1. it sheds more than my dog. probably didn't help that i wore a black dress and tights. my mom, my sister, and i constantly picked at my outfit through the entire church service.
2. people constantly coming up to you to feel your furriness. even our waiter who rubbed my shoulder and said, it's real, isn't it?
3. being automatically nicknamed "Miss Fuzzy."
4. people continually asking, so...uh, how many animals did you kill?
5. the assumption people have the automatic permission to feel you. there is a difference with this and the actual action of feeling, for clarification. i feel that this is more awkward.
6. the glazed, sympathetic look that people give me pretty much saying, ooooh, yeah. you're not from around these parts.
7. how ridiculously warm it is. i could probably wear this baby over a swim suit and still
sweat stay warm! pure perfection for chilly, winter days.
[happy tuesday, friend.]
p.s. are you Alissa Circle (#164) of Rags to Stitches?! you just won the Lee La La giveaway so shoot me an email at muchloveilly at gmail dot com to claim your prize! congrats to Alissa and thank you, Lindsay!