tee: urban outfitters / skirt: from my mom back at my college graduation / sandals: madden girl, belk
bracelets: flourish and DIY friendship bracelets / watch: fossil / HK sunglasses: hot topic / cross over bag: c/o Le Mode accessories
this is my first real summer in a really long time. though life is still pretty busy, i do have more time on my hands than i've had during past summers (as long as i budget the time wisely). this is also the first summer that i've spent with my youngest sister in a long time, so we are excited about the different things we want to do together this summer.
and with that said, my sister and i are creating a list of things to do before the summer is over. one of those things on that list are "old" movies that we watched years ago and want to see again or movies that i enjoyed as a kid (which she likes to note as "old" movies - aka 80's and 90's flicks, folks. i really am not that old.)
1. E.T. (not the Katy Perry song)
The Mighty Ducks (just finished watching this -she loved 'em)
Father of the Bride I and II (again, another winner. gotta love Fraaaaank. he's my fave.)
4. Good Burger (Welcome to Good Burger, Home of the Good Burger...)
5. The Paper Brigade (a total B-movie but my other sister and i loved it)
6. The Return of the Pink Panther (not the Steve Martin version)
7. The Boy Who Could Fly (and yet another B-movie but loved it then)
8. Transformers (obviously not an oldie but we wanna watch this before seeing the Transformers III - eeek!!)
Back to the Future trilogy (love and seen multiple times)
10. House Guest (with Sinbad)
what are some of your fave childhood
summer movie favorites?
and if you are Nora (#68) of Two is Better than One, you just won the After Nine to Five giveaway. so shoot me an email at muchloveilly[at]gmail[dot]com to claim your suh-weet prize! congrats, Nora and thank you, Ashley for a fab giveaway!!
[happy tuesday, friend.]
p.s. don't forget to enter the Casey Wiegand giveaway for ad-space on her fantastic blog!