long cardigan: f21 / velvet dress: f21 / necklace: allorahandmade
leggings: f21 / shoes: madden girl / bag: coach
1. COACH satchel: this bag is like a bottomless pit. pure quality (it's freakin' COACH) and is probably why it can handle all of my junk. i love it - plus it matches everything i own. i use it pretty much every day. love it!2. Anthropologie planner/notebook: got this as a gift from a friend and absolutely love it! the monthly calendars in it are used for important shop/blog dates and then the blank pages to fill with ideas that might hit me in the middle of the day or night. i also love my sharpie pen in red ink. i also need a pen!
3. Canon Rebel: since i was using the Rebel to take my in the bag photos, i took a picture of its cap to symbolize this little guy. my lil Rebel literally comes with me everywhere! no joke. you just never know when you might need it.
4. CO Bigelow lip gloss/bliss handcreme/kleenex: call me high-maintenance but i have the most sensitive skin in the world - therefore the handcreme and lipgloss (which is the only brand of lipgloss i've used since forever). as for the kleenex, i also have bad allergies so i never know when i'll need one.
5. Fuji Instax Mini: to be honest, this friend isn't always in my bag but if for some reason, the Rebel can't make the trip, this camera takes it's place. of course, it's pics are very different from a Rebel's but it def. has its own kind of magic!
6. madebyhank wallet: i have used this wallet for nearly an entire year and it has not yet failed me! hank's work is absolute quality and uber-cuteness. it's really more of a coin purse than a wallet (so for those OCD about receipts, this wallet ain't for you) but it holds everything that i need and it's just so dang cute, don't you agree?
7. my phone: nothing special about it other than it's sweet shade of green (my fave color eva). it's also a good phone in the sense that i have dropped it a zillion times and it still works a-ok. my text ring-tone is a bird chirp so it drives nearly everyone i know craaaazy, especially when those twitter updates start coming in.
8. my i-touch: i love my music and my apps. this friend tags along everywhere since i use it to workout and to keep me company in the car when the radio station forgets to play music and only commercials.
hope you enjoy the little peek into the world of my bag.
Everyday Nonsense from a Nonsensical Girl!
and if that's not enough, check out the 100 other bloggers today and all this week
showing off their bags. find them here!
[happy monday, friend.]